Senior Career Transition Coach
Joan Runnheim Olson: Biography
As a Senior Career Transition Coach with 20+ years of experience, Joan has helped thousands of individuals gain clarity, confidence, focus, and momentum to achieve their job search/career goals faster. She leverages the study of neuroscience by incorporating science-based strategies to support her clients in overcoming any potential barriers to their success.
Before joining ICC, Joan served as a career coach for CareerBuilder assisting hundreds of professionals with their job search, and as a career expert for Monster, a leading job board. She has presented numerous job-search-related webinars and workshops to those in a job search.
Joan thrives on supporting job seekers seeking awareness to overcome obstacles and an increased motivation to sustain progress and create lasting change.
Fun Facts About Joan:
Lives to Travel
Brain Science Junkie
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology/Criminal Justice, Mount Senario College
- Master’s degree in Vocational Rehabilitation, University of Wisconsin-Stout
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation
- Certified Career Management Coach
- Certified Career Development Coach
- Certified Leadership & Talent Management Coach
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Coach
- 360Reach Certified Analyst
Volunteer, Junior Achievement
Volunteer Fundraiser, St. Croix Animal Friends