Senior Career Transition Coach
Margi Williams: Biography
Margi Williams, a senior career coach, believes everyone has an innate talent and drive needed to overcome workplace challenges and thrive in the world of work. As a career coach and IO psychologist, Margi creates methods, frameworks, and content that advances intentional career transitions.
Margi partners with professionals across all occupations, industries, and geographies, leveraging career development, CBT/REBT, positive psychology, trauma-informed, and neuroscience coaching principles.
Margi is fiercely committed to supporting clients with activating strength-based careers, mobilizing professional brands, architecting career conversations, perfecting interview processes, negotiating “win-win" offers, landing career-defining roles, and realizing performance objectives.
Margi holds a Master of Science in industrial organizational psychology and a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the Baker College Center for Graduate Studies. Along with a Certified Master of Career Services (CMCS) credential from the National Association of Career Development (NCDA), Margi earned certifications in multiple coaching modalities.
Fun Facts About Margi:
Devoted Wife & Bonus Mom
Evidence-based Social Scientist
Authentic Relationship Builder
At-risk Communities Challenger
Inquisitive Home Cook
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Baker College
- Master’s degree in I/O Psychology, Baker College
- Certified Master of Career Services, National Association of Career Development
- Career Coach Certification
- CBT Life Coach Certification
Past Board Member, New Genesis
- Member, Society of Industrial Organizational Psychologists (SIOP); SIOP Membership (Applications) Subcommittee Co-Chair; SIOP Conference Reviewer; Member, National Career Development Association (NCDA); CMCS Credential Reviewer for NCDA Credentialing Commission; and SIOP DIAC Committee Member
Volunteer Singer, Community Church Music Department