President, Business Leadership
Shawna Simcik: Biography
As the President of Business Leadership at ICC, Shawna is responsible for successfully managing and fostering current and prospective client relationships, ensuring proper and consistent delivery of team and leadership development services and planning and executing the business strategy to consistently deliver innovative solutions.
Nothing thrills her more than to work with clients, helping companies and individuals excel, grow and develop. Her warm, engaging style, combined with her quick intellect and understanding of psychological processes, organizational effectiveness and dynamics have made her a highly sought-after consultant.
A true Colorado native, she graduated with a master’s degree in industrial-organizational psychology from the University of Nebraska and BA in psychology from the University of Colorado. She is a certified Career Management practitioner and writer for the ColoradoBiz Magazine and Training Industry. She strives to be an authentic leader with a strong commitment to mentoring, promoting collaboration and developing new approaches that are built on credibility, creativity, ethics and knowledge.
Fun Facts About Shawna:
Dedicated Wife & Mother
Collaborator to a Fault
Willing to Challenge Others
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, University of Colorado, Denver
- Master’s Degree in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, University of Nebraska
- Certified Career Management Practitioner, Institute of Career Certification International
- Past President and Board Member, Mile High Society for Human Resources Management (MH-SHRM)
- Executive Advisory Council Member, Association for Talent Development Rocky Mountain Chapter
- Contributor, ColoradoBiz Magazine & Training Industry